We are always looking to recruit candidates with a ‘can do’ attitude, and as a multi-sector recruiter to industry and commerce throughout Nottinghamshire, we are here to ensure your skills are valued and matched to our client’s needs accordingly. Our screening and interview process will help us to match you to temporary, contract or permanent positions that are currently live with our clients.
See our live job posts here or Upload your CV.
DID YOU KNOW?
- We ensure you will be paid at least the National Minimum Wage or National Living Wage, earning 28 days paid holiday per year.
- Our payroll is 100% ethical with weekly pay into a nominated bank account. Your wages are subjected to tax and National Insurance only, known as PAYE.
- You are automatically enrolled into a workplace pension. Our provider is The People’s Pension, and once you start work they will contact you regarding the details of your contributions, and the contribution we have made as your employer.
- Your data is protected in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulations brought into effect in May 2018.
- TELL YOUR FRIENDS We offer a Refer A Friend policy where you can claim £50 once your referral completes two weeks work (typically 75 hours). Please speak to our consultants for further details of this and other schemes.
- We are always working hard at On-call to ensure you can get matched to the opportunities that suit you – we have successful stories of placing people into permanent work every week! Click here for more…
Also, you can now follow us at twitter.com/OnCallJobs for all our latest news and campaigns.