On Call Recruitment are looking for an experienced Design Engineer to work for an established and thriving steel engineering company.
This job is a permanent role and will pay up to £40k salary depending on experience.
You will be based in Ilkeston and working 8am till 5pm Monday to Friday. However travelling and working on sites from time to time may be required.
· A mechanical engineering background
· A good working knowledge of Solid Works
· Proficient with Microsoft suite, especially word, excel and project
· It would be advantageous if you have experience of/or knowledge of a RWC, Responsible Welding Coordinator.
Create 3d models from 2d drawings
Conduct project/ design meetings with clients
Create bill of materials
Write technical documents including:
· Drawing register
· Drawing tree
· Schedule of works*
· Schedule of values”‘
· Engineering calculations
· Theory of ops
· Installation instructions
· Facilities interface documents
· Design risk assessment
· FAT and SAT instructions
· Quality assessment
For more information call 0115 8715990 or apply now!