On-Call recruitment are looking for Experienced Platers/Fabricators to work for our client who boasts one of the largest steel manufacturing facilities in the country. They specialise in Road and Rail steel projects and Bridge and Gantry work.
The company is based in Hucknall, Nottingham and you must be experienced in Plating and heavy fabrication. The hours of work are Monday-Thursday , day shift 6am-6pm or a night shift 6pm-6am.
- Interpretation engineering drawings with a view of measuring and marking out plates and sections
- Welding fabricated parts together, cutting slots in metal and drilling
- Inspect and measure specifics to ensure efficient design
- The completion of full job cards whilst adhering to all health and safety protocols
Our Ideal Candidate;
- Proven track record Plating / Fabricating within a busy environment
- Construction market experience, preferably with structural steel (ideal)
- Flexible working attitude, a real problem solver
- Accurate in approach
- A salary of up to circa £33,000 per annum (£14.50 per hour equivalent)
- Bonus and Overtime entitlements
- Good working facilities
For more information or to apply call 0115 8715990!