On-call recruitment are looking for candidates to take on a permanent role in the NG7 area of Nottingham. Having invested over £4,000 in it’s factory, and is committed to delivering the best levels of custom service to it’s global client base.
As an experienced Press Brake Setter Operator you will:
- Have previous experience setting and operating CNC Brake Presses (ideally AMADA and Trumpf)
- Have the ability to measure accurately
- Have excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Have a flexible approach to working hours and overtime as and when required
- Work well as part of a team
- Be able to program and set machines unsupervised
- Have experience of lean/world class manufacturing standards
- Have the ability to interpret engineering drawings.
- Have the ability to work in a fast paced production environment where efficiency and quality is essential.
- To learn CNC and laser processes.
You will also be required to:
- Ensure that your personal attitude and behaviour is professional, respectful and positive.
- Adhere to all company rules, procedures and policies at all times.
- To adhere to all production documentation and instructions or drawings detailing the correct method of production.
- Use all tooling in a safe and effective manner for the purpose it was intended.
- Follow and complete all work in a timely manner in the priority order and schedule order agreed.
- Actively engage in any Company training programs to ensure that your skills and level of training are of the highest obtainable level and that you are fully flexible and able to build the widest range of products.
- Ensure quality standards are met and maintained.
- Maintain and promote good Health & Safety standards in your area and across the company.
The benefits of this role include:
- Weekly pay
- Overtime opportunities
- Full training provided
- Immediate starts
|Job Category||Permanent, Temporary To Permanent|