We are currently recruiting for a Toolmaker/Manual Machinist Precision engineering. This is a PERMANENT position to start IMMEDIATELY.
Location: Southwell, NG25
Pay: £14 per hour
Hours: 2 SHIFTS – You must be flexible to work both shifts as below:
- Days: Monday – Thursday (0730 – 1530 & Friday 0730-1230)
- Nights: 5pm start, required to work 37.5 hours per week working either 8 hour shifts or 12 hour shifts.
- Overtime potential
The shifts will rotate every 2 weeks.
- Competency to run multiple machines (highly beneficial if this is within precision engineering e.g. spark or wire erosion)
- Competency in setting and operating manual milling machinery (e.g. milling, turning, grinding)
- Strong assembly skills or experience
- Previous experience working on spark or wire eroding machines
- 33 days’ holiday
- On-site parking
Please call us on 0115 8715990 for more information how to apply!
|Job Category||Full-Time, Permanent|
|Shift Pattern||12 hrs, 8 hrs, Rotational Days & Nights|