On-call are recruiting for warehouse operatives for a company in the Bilborough area of Nottingham. Working with the UK’s largest independent laminate work surface manufacturer, this is a company that prides itself on customer service, quality and flexibility.
We are looking for candidate that will help the company to maintain that reputation in an ongoing role, meaning the right candidates have the opportunity to gain a full-time job for proving their reliability.
We need people who are physically fit and capable, and that can work to targets in a busy environment. Able to work without supervision for long periods, full training will be provided on-site to bring you up to speed with the business’ expectations.
You will be receiving deliveries of good and supplies, and storing them in the warehouse, whilst checking for damaged or missing items from orders – so you will need a keen eye for detail. You will sometimes be loading orders onto trucks by hand or (if qualified) FLT, which means you will also need to be responsible for following on-site Health & Safety regulations.
There are various shift patterns available, including days (Monday to Thursday, 0700-1600) and nights (Monday to Thursday, 2100-0700), with rates of pay available from £7.83 to £8.50.
OTHER PERKS & BENEFITS:
- We ensure you will be paid at least the National Minimum Wage or National Living Wage, earning 28 days paid holiday per year.
- Our payroll is 100% ethical with weekly pay into a nominated bank account. Your wages are subjected to tax and National Insurance only, known as PAYE.
- You are automatically enrolled into a workplace pension. Our provider is The People’s Pension, and once you start work they will contact you regarding the details of your contributions, and the contribution we have made as your employer.
- Your data is protected in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulations brought into effect in May 2018.
- Alternatively, you can follow us at twitter.com/OnCallJobs for all our latest news and campaigns.
- TELL YOUR FRIENDS We offer a Refer A Friend policy where you can claim £25 once your referral completes two weeks work (typically 75 hours). Please speak to our consultants for further details of this and other schemes.
CALL US NOW ON (0115) 8715 990 BETWEEN 0830-1700
(MONDAY-TO-FRIDAY) TO DISCUSS THIS OPPORTUNITY.
|Job Category||Full-Time, Long-Term, Ongoing, Temporary To Permanent|