On Call Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Yard Operative to work for a Metal Management Scrap Yard in the Dunkirk area of Nottingham near Lenton.
The role involves picking and sorting copper metals, batteries, rubber recycling products from a fast past conveyor belt.
The purpose of the Yard Operative is to ensure that all metals are processed efficiently to maximise operational profitability.
Key accountabilities of the Yard Operative include:
- To be responsible for Health and Safety under the clients Safety vision, Principals and Policy
- To contribute towards the efficient running of the operation
- To ensure daily checks are completed
- To co-ordinate with other site operatives to ensure the correct processing of all loads
- To ensure their working area is kept in a clean state at all times
- Perform such other duties as the Company may from time to time reasonably require
- Comply with all Company policies related to Code of Conduct, Environmental, Health and Safety and Community.
The hours of work are 0715am till 1720pm Monday to Friday and the pay rate is between £7.05 per hour and £7.50 per hour.
CALL US NOW ON (0115) 8715 990 BETWEEN 0830-1700
(MONDAY-TO-FRIDAY) TO DISCUSS THIS OPPORTUNITY.
|Salary||£8 per hour|
|Shift||0715-1720 Monday to Friday|